We are excited that you are considering entering the EKU Business Accelerator Program at EKU. Before completing the application, you should consider the following:
- One office is available per client, and can be up to $400 per month based up on your business model. The space is 300 square feet, includes a desk with chair, file cabinet, large storage closet, and internet access.
- You plan to form your business in the very near future, and are willing to provide complete business information to help us coach you in growing your company.
- University Parking is not included in your monthly space fee. The University charges $60 for a one-year parking pass. Company employees must also purchase parking passes. Tenants are provided with a Student Parking Pass and must park in the student lot behind the BTC Building. The Accelerator will provide parking passes upon request for your guests.
- You are responsible for purchasing liability insurance for building occupancy, and must provide proof of insurance annually.
- Rent is due monthly.
- Completing the application below is not a guarantee of entry into the incubator. Our staff will review your application and schedule a meeting to determine your eligibility.
If you would like to be considered for entry into the EKU Business Accelerator Program, please complete the application below and return it to us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)